Mommy & Her Camera Workshop
My last 2 rounds of Mommy & Her Camera classes were such a big hit, that I decided to offer one more class in 2012. It is coming up in just a few weeks, and I still have 2 SPOTS OPEN!
If you are wanting to learn how to work that BIG camera, then this class is for you… all you need is a DSLR (a camera that changes lenses). No experience needed!
Here are some of the topics that we will cover:
* Camera basics and functions
* Modes – AV, TV, M
* Shutter speed, aperture, ISO
* White balance
* Using natural light
* Manual and metering
* Saving and printing your images
* Tips and tricks
* 4 hours of instruction: includes time for discussion and hands on practice
* A workbook full of great information
* A fun Mom’s day out with new friends
This workshop is intended as a beginning photography class. We’ll work on getting to know your camera better and taking better pictures. This is not a photography business class.
Dates: Saturday, July 14th 9:30-1:30 *** 2 SPOTS LEFT***
Location: Memphis, TN (exact location TBA)
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your seat today.